The Top 20 Multi Level Marketing Trainers
Over 28 million people have read Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki. Apparently it's a great book about money. Which begs the question, "Does a keynote speaker at a MLM convention deserve a ranking simply because he or she is a New York Times best-selling author?" It's a fair question. Here's what we know for sure: Popularity is definitely one of the best ways to determine what's going on in the marketplace. After all it plays a part in the movies we see, the music we download, and sometimes even where we invest our money.
So is "The Top 20..." just an online popularity contest? Not at all. To make a fair assessment we gave consideration to things that really don't matter; like authoring a New York Times best-selling book. And to things that really do matter; like experience in our profession, how their peers and the public rated them, and whether or not they've ever built an MLM business!
In short, we wanted you to know the exact criteria we used in order to select, and then to rank, "The Top 20..." You may agree with our findings, or you may not; we welcome your thoughts and opinions either way. Here's the Nexera Eight-Factor Formula we used to make our selections:
1) The trainer must be a known, living, Network Marketing or MLM industry trainer.
2) The trainer must offer Network Marketing specific books, CDs, and/or training.
3) The trainer must have 10+ Years Experience (YE) in the Network Marketing profession.
4) The trainer must receive a Peer Review (PR) rating. The smaller the number the better.
5) The trainer must acknowledge whether he or she has Built an MLM Business (BB).
6) The trainer must receive a Public Voting (PV) rating. Between 0 - 100%, with 100% being best.
7) The trainer must have a Google Page Rank (GPR). A scale of 0 - 10, with 10 being best.
8) The trainer must have an Alexa Rank (AR). Here the smaller the number the better.
The eight factors above are taken into account at the end of each year, and then a ranking decision is made. As of January 1, 2013, the Top 20 Network Marketing Trainers are:
About Inno Garage
Inno Garage is a diversified consulting group catering the startegy requirements of best companies around the world.